Download and install SMS Messaging (AOSP) in PC and you can install SMS Messaging (AOSP) 1.4 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. SMS Messaging (AOSP) is developed by Sylvain Galand and listed under COMMUNICATION.
Download text messages free download - iPhone Text Messages, Print Text Messages, CallWave Text Messaging Widget, and many more programs. Download and install mysms SMS Text Messaging Sync in PC and you can install mysms SMS Text Messaging Sync 2 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Mysms SMS Text Messaging Sync is developed by Md Ziaur Rahman.
Download SMS sender for macOS 10.6 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Type SMS messages on your Mac and send them via your iPhone. The Wi-Fi connection is used, SMS client for iPhone is required (available free on the App Store). With Messages for Mac, you can send unlimited messages to any Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that uses iMessage, Apple's secure-messaging service. IPhone owners can use it for SMS and MMS messages, too.
Download YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging for PC free at BrowserCam. Although YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging undefined is developed just for Android OS in addition to iOS by Kajo AndroDev. one might install YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging on PC for MAC computer. We have to find out the criteria to download YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging PC on MAC or windows laptop with not much struggle.
Out of a great number of paid and free Android emulators designed for PC, it really is not an effortless step as you assume to decide on the number one Android emulator which works well with your PC. Essentially we will advise using either Andy Android emulator or Bluestacks, both are compatible with MAC and windows operating system. It really is a smart idea to find out in advance if your PC has the recommended system specifications to install BlueStacks or Andy android emulator emulators and as well check the known bugs recorded in the official web-sites. It is extremely effortless to download and install the emulator once you are all set to go and barely requires few minutes or so. You can also free download YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging .APK file on your PC considering the download link just below, however this step is optional.
How to Download YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging for PC:
- Download BlueStacks for PC with the link included within this site.
- Right after the installer finish off downloading, double-click it to get you started with the set up process.
- Proceed with the easy installation steps by clicking on 'Next' for multiple times.
- You may notice 'Install' on-screen, simply click on it to start with the final install process and click on 'Finish' immediately after its finally done.
- Now, either from your windows start menu or alternatively desktop shortcut begin BlueStacks emulator.
- Add a Google account simply by signing in, which can often take short while.
- Congrats! Now you can install YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging for PC with BlueStacks emulator either by locating YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging undefined in google playstore page or by utilizing apk file.It is advisable to install YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging for PC by going to the google playstore page once you've got successfully installed BlueStacks App Player on your computer.
Daily a wide range of android apps and games are deleted from the google play store in the event they don't abide by Developer Policies. Just in case you don't see the YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging undefined in google playstore you may still download the APK using this page and install the undefined. One may follow the above same steps even if you choose to opt for Andy for PC or if you are planning to select free download and install YAATA - SMS/MMS messaging for MAC.
How to view iPhone text messages on computer? Read the post to learn 5 ways to view and get iPhone text messages on computer.
iPhone Messages Tips & Tricks
View iPhone Messages
Transfer iPhone Messages
Fix iPhone Messages Problems
iPhone Group Messaging Tips
More iPhone Messages Tricks
Can I Get iPhone Messages on My Windows?
Hello, I heard that it’s possible to access and view iPhone text messages on PC so I tried many methods to view iPhone messages on computer but failed, please help! Help suggest a way that I can access and read iPhone messages on PC and print text messages on the iPhone! Thanks!
Some people want to get & view iPhone messages on a computer; some want to get iMessage app on PC like on a Mac computer; some may want to view iPhone messages online in iCloud. In this post, we will show you all the answer, please just keep reading!
Part 1: How to View and Get iPhone Messages on Computer with AnyTrans for iOS
AnyTrans for iOS is an iPhone data manager works on PC and Mac, which helps you view and get iPhone text messages to computer with ease, check some of its main features, and get the free trial to have a try:
AnyTrans – iPhone Data Manager
- View iPhone messages/iMessages on PC or Mac computer directly.
- Export iPhone messages to TEXT, PDF or HTML, convenient for print.
- Extract iPhone text messages from iTunes backup without restore.
- View messages on iCloud and download it to computer.
Free Download100% Clean & Safe
Free Download100% Clean & Safe
Now, Free Download AnyTrans for iOS on your computer, and then follow the steps below to view and get iPhone messages on PC or Mac.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans for iOS and connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable > Click on “Device Manager” > Choose “Messages” tab.
Open AnyTrans and Select Messages
Note: If this is your first time to use AnyTrans, it will ask you to make a backup of your iPhone and then the messages will show.
Step 2. Now you can view your iPhone messages from computer with AnyTrans. You can select messages to export to computer in (.text/.pdf/.html).
Step 3. After exporting the messages to computer, you can now view them directly on your PC or Mac.
View iPhone Text on Computer
- You can export these messages (attachments) and other iOS data like contacts, photos, music, videos and more from iPhone to computer in a viewable format.
- It’s also easy to transfer text messages from iPhone to new iPhone with AnyTrans for iOS.
- If unfortunately, due to wrong deletion, upgrade failure or system crash, the important messages get lost from your iPhone, check the guide to get 6 choices to retrieve lost or deleted messages on iPhone.
Part 2: How to View iPhone Messages on Computer from iTunes Backup
The iTunes backup includes your iPhone messages, but you can’t directly view them from your backup on the computer without outside help. Now with AnyTrans for iOS, you are enabled to check and view iPhone text messages from your iTunes backup on the computer. Free Download AnyTrans for iOS and follow the steps below:
To access iPhone text messages, open AnyTrans on your computer and connect your iPhone > Click the “Backup Manager” > Click on Backup History > Open the iTunes backup that includes your iPhone messages > Click on Messages.
Get Messages from iTunes Backup to Computer – Step 2
Then all your iTunes backup files will show up > Click “Messages” > Now you can view your iPhone text messages from computer > Click “Send To Computer” button to save the text messages to your computer.
Part 3: View iPhone Messages on Computer via iCloud Backup
iCloud backup will also include your iPhone messages, but you can’t directly view them in your iCloud backup. With AnyTrans’s iCloud Manager feature, you are now enabled to check iPhone text messages on your computer from iCloud backup. Here is how:
Step 1. In AnyTrans for iOS, click on iCloud Manager, log in with your iCloud account, and then click on iCloud backup.
Step 2. Now you will see all your iCloud backup list. Choose a backup that includes your iPhone messages, and download it. After that, you can open the backup to view your iPhone messages, and you can also export them to the computer.
View iPhone Messages on Computer in iCloud with AnyTrans
Sms Messaging For Iphone
Part 4: How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Mac with Messages App
For Mac users, there is a default iMessage app, you can send messages on Mac as well as sync iPhone messages with Mac so that you can view the messages on your Mac with ease.
Step 1. To access iPhone text messages on PC or Mac, you should ensure that you’re logged in to the same Apple ID on both your iPhone and Mac. Go to the Settings app on iPhone > Messages > Text Message Forwarding > Toggle it on after your Mac’s name.
Step 2. Enable iCloud Messages on your iPhone and Mac, after that all of your iPhone messages, SMS will sync to and from your Mac and iPhone.
On iPhone: Go to Settings > iCloud account > iCloud > Turn on Messages.
On your Mac: Login the same Apple ID > Go to Preference > Settings > iMessage > Enable Messages in iCloud.
Enable iCloud Messages on Mac
Free Online Sms Messaging For A Business
Step 3. After that, you can get iPhone messages on your Mac, and send & receive messages.
Part 5: Can I Get iMessage on Windows PC?
Unlike on a Mac, there is no iMessage app on Windows PC. So it is a little bit complicated. Here are basically three ways to try :
Method 1. You can try to install Chrome Desktop Extension on your Mac and share iMessages with your Windows computer via Chrome and the internet.
Method 2. If you don’t have a Mac computer, you may need to jailbreak your iPhone with Cydia and use Remote Messages App in Cydia like Remote Messages, which costs $4 from the BigBoss repo.
Method 3. Try some Emulators like iPadian. Most computers can emulate other operating systems, including Apple’s iOS. With those Emulators, you can trick your dmg file into running on your Windows PC, so you can use the iMessage app on your PC too.
Part 6: Trouble Shootings – What to Do If Messages Not Syncing?
- First and the most important step: Make sure you are using the same Apple ID on your Mac and your iPhone.
- If you have a lot of messages, it may take some time for iCloud to sync. You can also delete some unwanted messages from your iPhone or check which media files in Messages take most of your storage and delete them: Go to iPhone Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Messages > Find and delete the media files.
- Try turning off Text Message Forwarding on your iPhone and then turn it on again. Make sure you’ve enabled your Mac.
- Make sure that your iPhone and Mac are connected to a stable Wi-Fi or cellular. Try turning off your Wi-Fi or cellular off and turn it on again.
- Last, try resetting your network settings on your iPhone: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. After that, you will need to input the Wi-Fi password.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans for iOS can help you view and get iPhone messages on PC or Mac computer without iTunes restore. It’s the best tool to manage your iPhone message and other types of iOS data. Just give it a try by yourself! If you have any doubts about this guide or AnyTrans for iOS, contact us by email or leave a comment in the below section.
More Related Articles
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >