Install Slack Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Slack Desktop App:Hey guys Today I’m gonna share a wonderful messaging app that is Slack Desktop App which is an amazing app for team to interact and share files.All I can say slack is the best messaging app for 21 st century team communication.though there are popular messaging apps are there, like whatsapp, skype these are all used less for.
In Business by Developer Slack Technologies Inc.
Last Updated: February 06, 2020
Download and install Slack in PC and you can install Slack 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Slack is developed by Slack Technologies Inc. and listed under Business.
Download and install Slack in PC and you can install Slack 2.64.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Slack is developed by Slack Technologies Inc. And listed under BUSINESS. If you are looking to install Slack in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Slack in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you. Slack offers a powerful and flexible group-messaging service that lets teams chat, host calls, and share files across platforms. Communicate with your team: Slack is a shared communication. Slack is a powerful and very easy-to-use macOS application that enables you organize and manage your team by keeping all your files, messages and documents in one place. Slack is a popular messaging app similar to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) that's oriented toward small-team collaboration. It's free to use and available for Windows, MacOS, and mobile.
If you are looking to install Slack in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Slack in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Slack in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Slack in PC:
- Install Slack in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Slack in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Slack in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Slack
- You will see search result for Slack app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Slack depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by Slack Technologies Inc. developer:
Download Slack For Android
Download Slack App For Mac
Hint: You can also Download Slack APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Slack APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Slack APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Slack Technologies Inc.|
|App Updated||February 06, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.4|
|APK File Size||35.0 MB|
2. Install Slack in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Slack
- Install Slack on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Slack on your PC