Oct 19, 2017 Having the user Downloads folder in the Dock for Mac OS is undeniably convenient for quick access to downloaded files, so if you have accidentally deleted the Downloads folder from the Dock, or the Downloads folder is missing from the Mac Dock for some other reason, you may want to restore it back. The best free data recovery software for Mac available online is described below. These five applications vary in their characteristics. However, all share one commonality, they are free, and therefore useful for the casual user. Disk Drill is the free top data recovery app for Mac OS X.
- MacOS Recovery makes it easy to reinstall the Mac operating system, even if you need to erase your startup disk first. All you need is a connection to the Internet. If a wireless network is available, you can choose it from the Wi-Fi menu in the menu bar. This menu is also available in macOS Recovery.
- Want to install Office on a device without a disk drive? Manage, download, back up, or restore Microsoft Office products. Download and install your Office for Mac.
- Once connected, your Mac can look for its original source material and download a new, off-the-assembly-line version of all its settings. Note: This download solution only works with newer.
Semi Restore For Mac
Want to download iCloud backup files to computer? This guide will do you a favor by offering you an easy way to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac.
iOS 12 is here. It is recommended to backup your device before downloading iOS 12, and iCloud is an option to go. In case you lose any important data or suffer a failed update, we prepare you common iOS 27 updating problems with quick fixes.
You know that Apple allows you to back up your iPhone, iPad, iPod via iCloud and provides you with 5GB free storage space, however, you cannot access the backup files in iCloud server unless you restore your iDevice from it. That’s disappointing. Most of the time, we just want to get some specific files from iCloud backup instead of restoring the whole contents in the backup. Is there any way to download iCloud backup to computer and selectively extract what you need from iCloud backup?
Absolutely YES, all you need is a professional iCloud backup extractor. Here in this guide, we will introduce you such an all-powerful program called PhoneRescue for iOS, which helps you download iPhone/iPad/iPod touch backups from iCloud to PC/Mac easily.
Also Read: How to Fix There was a Problem Enabling iCloud Backup Issue >
The Best Tool to Download iCloud Backup to Computer
PhoneRescue for iOS is developed to help users recover deleted files and data on iDevices like iPhone iPad, and it also can be used as an iCloud and iTunes backup extractor to extract anything you want from iCloud or iTunes backup. Absolutely, PhoneRescue for iOS is also fitted some other great features like:
- Supports extracting all more than 10 types of iOS data from iCloud backup, such as Text Messages, Photos, Notes, Calendar, Reminders, Contacts, Call History, etc. Also, the latest PhoneRescue for iOS can do a great job on selectively downloading files, if you plan to. This means whatever you want to download from iCloud backup, it helps you make it easier.
- Because of its industry-leading scanning technology, and selectively downloading feature, there is much time saved on the journey.
- Works well on both Windows and Mac computer. So you can download an iPhone or iPad backup from iCloud server to PC or Mac computer easily.
- Support downloading iCloud backup without connecting your iDevice. No matter whether your iDevice is available or not, you can download iCloud backup to PC or Mac computer with ease.
- Compatible with all the modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. No matter what device you are working with, it helps you download the backup from iCloud server.
- It Guarantees you the high safety for your personal data, without any malicious software.
How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer with PhoneRescue for iOS
Before starting our tutorial, please make sure that you did back up your iPhone iPad or iPod touch to iCloud. Check on your device with following steps: Tap on Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage > Checking the created date of the backup. And then follow us to download iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to computer with steps followed:
Step 1Free Download PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer > Launch it > Select Recover from iCloud > Click on Right Arrow to enter next page.
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – Step 1
Step 2 Sign in with your Apple ID > Select the backup you need > Take some minutes to download it > Click on Right Arrow to scan the backup.
How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – Step 2
Step 3 After clicking the Arrow button, there will pop up a screen, which helps you choose one certain data, or several, or all, as you would like to. Here we take selecting all data as an example. Then Click OK to begin scanning.
How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – Step 3
Step 4 Preview and select the items you need > Click on To Computer to download them to Mac/PC.
How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – Step 4
1. Downloading iCloud backup to PC or Mac is limited to that you have backed up your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to iCloud, and this backup contains what you want.
2. If you fail to extract what you want from iCloud backup, you also can use PhoneRescue for iOS to scan your iDevice thoroughly and recover deleted or lost data on your device directly. After all, PhoneRescue for iOS supports recovering deleted files and data without any iTunes or iCloud backup.
Except downloading iOS contents from iCloud backup to PC or Mac computer, you also can export the content to iPhone iPad directly. You just need to click To iDevice in Step 3, and keep your iDevice is connected to your computer during this process.
The Bottom Line
Doesn’t it sound so hard to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac computer? Except for used as iCloud backup extractor, PhoneRescue for iOS also can be used to recover deleted files and data from iTunes backup, even on the device directly without backup. By now, far more than 5 MILLION users have downloaded PhoneRescue for iOS and gotten back their data. Why not become one of them right now?
PhoneRescue® – #1 iCloud Backup Extractor
Have a try on the backup extractor PhoneRescue for iOS so you can easily manage your iTunes/iCloud backup after reading this post on how to download iCloud backup.
More Related Articles
Disk Utility Restore For Mac
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
In this day and age, our lives have become intermittent with our devices to a point we use them to organize our daily busy lives. We have come to create memories with our devices and they now capture every moment of our lives.
But what happens when you accidentally delete those pictures or you give your phone to someone or a kid who accidentally formats the entire phone? What happens when you accept a flash drive from a friend to transfer data to or from your PC only to find it contained a virus that ate up all your data?
Well, that is where the G.T Recovery app for PC comes in. It is a free software that is used to recover lost data from an android or a PC and can be downloaded straight from Google Play. Even better, the best part about it is that it is not just a one way app but a two way in that just as it is able to recover data it is also able to permanently delete data and free up some much needed space.
The GT Recovery app for PC is just used by windows but by the time of writing this article the G.T Recovery app for Apple has not arrived yet for the time being but apple users just hold on for the time being because it is in the works and will be available soon.
Now that you know what GT-Recovery for PC is, how do you install it? Here are some few steps:
1. BlueStacks Emulator
In order to continue with the installation, you need a BlueStacks emulator and if you do not have it just download it from this link. Once you download it, install it following prescribed instructions and then launch it.
2. Download GT Recovery for Windows
Once you have installed and launched the bluestack emulator, click on my App button on the emulator and search for GT Recovery – Undelete then Restore. When you see the results click on the GT Recovery – Undelete, Restore.
3. Login To Google Play
When you click on it will direct you to Google play which will prompt you to log in so that you can be able to download the software.
4. Enjoy using GT Recovery on your PC
After downloading, it will automatically start with the installation process after which you will be good to go and now you can start using the GT Recovery for Windows those lost files.
Mac Os Download For Windows
Also Read: Flashify App for Windows and Mac