Ib (pronouced 'Eeb' or 'Eve') is a horror adventure game by Japanese developer Kouri made in RPG Maker 2000. The game follows the story of a young girl named. Our market maker-designed IB Trader Workstation (TWS) lets traders, investors and institutions trade stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds on over 100 markets worldwide from a single account. Best Video Software for the Mac How To Run MacOS High Sierra or Another OS on Your Mac Best Graphic Design Software the Mac Stay Safe with Best Free Password Managers. A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery.The game is focused on exploration and puzzle-solving.There. How to Install Ib, the Free Horror Adventure Game. Know the game 'Ib'? Want to play it, but don't know how to install it? Just read on. (Sadly, since the game is made using RPGMAKER, it won't work on Mac.).Ib (pronounced 'Eeb,' similar to 'Eve') is a freeware horror adventure game by kouri made in RPG Maker 2000.
A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.
While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.
And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery...
The game is focused on exploration and puzzle-solving. There are no battles, and it does not demand quick reflexes. It's designed to be accessible to all kinds of players, so enjoy.
(Content Severity: Mild)
Click here for content warnings.
A few instances of blood (not very detailed at all).
Mention of hanging, and a person hanged offscreen.
Very low-resolution nudity on one painting.
Download Ib 1.07 (Mirror)
(Chrome may falsely flag the download as malicious, but it's safe to ignore.)
The game's engine is made for Windows only, with no native support for other platforms.
The multi-platform EasyRPG Player mimics the behavior of RM2K and RM2K3, but may not always be exact. (Make sure to treat the Data folder as the game folder, not the containing folder.) Also, for Macs, you can try a general-purpose tool like WineBottler.
Videos and live streams are allowed. However, kouri has forbidden making any form of profit from gameplay videos.
Do not modify, misappropriate, or redistribute any images or music from the game. In particular, do not reupload the music online, as it was made by others and is used in the game with permission.
Most fanworks are allowed, but creating fangames is not (sequels, offshoots, usage of the characters in general). Similarly, modification of the original game is not allowed (beyond the purposes of translation).
Fanworks can be sold only if kept to a 'hobbyist' scope (this includes conventions). They should also not use the official logo nor pixel art from the game, or be easily mistaken for official merchandise.
 Japanese rules page
Make sure to extract the game to its own folder instead of running directly from the ZIP file. If you don't do so, any saves made will be lost the next time you run the game.
If you get a DirectDraw error, right-click the EXE, go to Properties, Compatibility, and try other compatibility modes.
If the font doesn't seem correct, download and install the MS Mincho font.
RPG Maker 2000 has some inherent, unfixable control bugs ('automatically moving in a direction' or 'no buttons work'). The issues often seem to involve gamepads, or getting 'stuck' on an input if Shift and a Numpad key are pressed simultaneously. Thus, try fiddling with gamepads and your keyboard until it fixes. (Reinstalling the game likely won't help.)
If you get 'not implemented' errors on or near startup, make sure you have a working sound device (speakers/headphones). It can also occur mid-game if your system doesn't like a particular MP3, in which case, try to delete or replace the file in Music.
You may get 'RPG Maker 2000/2003 RTP is not installed' or missing file errors on startup. This can happen if the path contains special symbols, causing files (including RPG_RT.ini) to not be found. Try moving the game folder somewhere without any special symbols in the path.
All the music in the game can be found in the Music folder. Below is a list of songs and their sources. Note that there are some spoilers, mostly with regard to where songs are used.
Do not reupload these songs elsewhere without permission from their respective creators.
|Filename||Orig. Name||Game Name||Source Link|
|Ib_Memory||Ib: Memory||Main Theme: Memory||Original|
|spreludenew||Prelude in C Minor||Prologue||Source|
|CorelliLaFolia||Corelli La Folia||Gallery Theme||Source|
|BlindAlley||Blind Alley||Garry's Theme||Source|
|olddoll||Old Puppet||Moving Storybook||Source|
|HideAndSeek||Hide and Seek||Times of Sorrow||Source|
|Ib_Uneasiness||Ib: Uneasiness||Danger!||No Source|
|NoOneInSight||No One In Sight||Sketchbook||Source|
|doll||The Little Doll's Dream||Game Over||Source|
|Dining_room||Dining room||Dungeon 3||Source|
The game has multiple endings, so I've compiled a guide on the factors that go into getting them.
This guide is extremely spoilery, so do NOT read this if you haven't beaten the game at least once. Even then, it's only recommended that you read this if you want to know exactly how to get the other endings and aren't willing to experiment on your own.
It does not give any puzzle hints or the like, so don't read it if you're just looking for those.
If there are three or more points in this, things will go sour in the toy box.
These actions lead to doom:
= Gray Area =
• Kicking the mannequin head in the mirror room (instead of having Ib stop Garry)
= Violet Area =
• Pulling the rightmost cord in the cord room, which drops a mannequin or doll
• Kicking the persistent doll (instead of moving it aside)
• Failing the doll room (adds 2)
= Brown Area =
• Telling Mary you would leave with Garry
• Breaking all three mannequin heads by pushing them off
If your bond is eight points or higher, you're able to get Promise of Reunion.
These actions add to your bond:
= Gray Area =
• Reading the poster about the right-hand trick in the maze room
• Stopping Garry from kicking the mannequin head in the mirror room
• Picking up Garry's coat in the safe room
• Talking to Garry seven or more times in the safe room (after giving back his coat)
= Violet Area =
• Reading the diary in the rope maze near the beginning of the area
• Looking at the milk puzzle (regardless of your answer)
• Saying you're there or not there (not '..........') after the lights go out
= Sketchbook =
• Talking to Garry six or more times in the fake sunlight
• Telling Garry you're either 'fine' or 'hurt all over' (not '..........') after falling into the toy box
If Mary's affection for Ib is four points or higher, you're able to get Welcome to the World of Guertena.
These actions add to Mary's affection:
= Violet Area =
• See the 'sinister painting' in hide and seek, as well as the Hanged Garry message; then, when you meet Mary, ask if she's okay before Garry does
• Agree that Red Eyes is cute or pettable
• Agree with Mary that Ib and her will be fine on their own
= Brown Area =
• Say you'd leave with Mary [Note: not useful, given the Doom Count requirement]
• Talk to Mary seven or more times in the brown area (while she follows you around after stabbing the mannequin)
Is Garry beyond saving...?
There are three requirements for this:
• See the 'sinister painting' during hide and seek
• See the Hanged Garry message after kicking the mannequin head
• Have a Doom Count of five or more (after the doll room)
If all of these are fulfilled and you fail the doll room, Garry is too far gone to be saved.
If Mary's affection is less than four, you proceed to 'A Painting's Demise.' If it's four or more, you get 'Welcome to the World of Guertena.'
If Garry dies, you have two options:
• Go straight to the gallery to get 'Together, Forever.'
• After Mary is done with Garry's rose, go back and get Garry's lighter to burn Mary's painting. If you jump into the mural, you get 'Forgotten Portrait.' If you don't, or go with the fake Garry, you get 'Ib All Alone.'
In the Atelier at the end of the second-playthrough extra dungeon, you can get a variation of 'Ib All Alone' by falling asleep, so long as Garry isn't there to stop Ib.
If Garry lives, there are two possibilites:
• Your bond is too low, Ib doesn't get to give Garry her handkerchief, Garry doesn't remember Ib, and you get 'Memory's Crannies.'
• Your bond is high enough, Ib gives Garry her handkerchief, and Garry remembers Ib, so you get 'Promise of Reunion.'
Going with the fake mother in either case, you get 'Ib All Alone.'
After a 'good' ending (where Ib escapes), you have the option of continuing, which preserves knowledge of the endings and artworks you've seen. (A playthrough starting from 'new game' will not have any memory of this.) When you reach the end of the game on a repeat playthrough, the dark gallery at the end has a path to an extra dungeon.
The Black Key at the end of this dungeon unlocks the True Guertena Exhibition. (You're presented with the option of going there after any 'good' ending.) There, you can see all the artwork Ib has learned the names of.
Getting specific endings adds NPCs to the true exhibition:
• Promise of Reunion adds Garry to the main 'real gallery' area.
• Forgotten Portrait adds Ib's father to the main 'real gallery' area.
• Memory's Crannies adds Ib's mother to the area with the 'real gallery' sculptures.
• Together, Forever adds Mary to the room with all the color doors.
Miscellaneous changes as a result of choices:
• Seeing the 'sinister painting' of Ib (during hide and seek in the yellow area) results in seeing a hanged Ib in the lower-left of the sketchbook.
• Kicking the mannequin head in the mirror room makes more mannequin heads appear in general. The room with the poster about damaging exhibits has a hanged mannequin put in it. It fills the vase below with red paint/blood, which will make your rose wilt. Later, after the lights go out in the violet area, the mirror may show Garry with his head blotted out. Lastly, if Garry pulls the rightmost cord in the cord room, a mannequin head falls rather than a doll.
• Mary will only ask Ib the hypothetical 'if there were only two' question if the Doom Count is at zero.
• Breaking all three mannequin heads in the brown area makes more appear in the main room. Later, it places a hanged Ib near the pink house in the sketchbook, though Garry doesn't see it.
• If Garry moves the persistent doll aside, he gets the ball of paint from its stomach prior it running into the doll room. If Garry kicks it, the doll will be decapitated and he'll get the ball of paint from its head. Additionally, he has less time to do the doll room.
• If you succeed in the doll room, Garry will go up the stairs himself and intercept Mary as she closes in on Ib. If you fail the doll room, Ib and Mary find Garry talking to the dolls/rabbits, but Ib snaps him out of it (maybe). However, he doesn't remember Mary's secret until they go up the stairs, Mary drops her rose, and he knocks her out.
• If Ib calls Red Eyes 'cute' or 'pettable,' Mary will take this to be her opinion of the blue dolls and comment on it in the toy box while discussing the rose trade.
• If you have the Candy in the 'Together, Forever' ending, Mary will eat it. If you took the Lighter (and ate the Candy to make room), Mary will say it's dangerous and take it away.
These posts contain spoilers for all aspects of the game. Only read them after you've beaten it fully.
Free Games For Mac Downloads
Ib Free DownloadGallery
Download Top Games For Mac
Download Ib Game Mackouri's Blog