The LibrePilot open source project was founded in July 2015. It focuses on research and development of software and hardware to be used in a variety of applications including vehicle control and stabilization, unmanned autonomous vehicles and robotics. One of the project’s primary goals is to provide an open and collaborative environment making it the ideal home for development of innovative ideas.
LibrePilot welcomes and encourages exchange and collaboration with other projects, like adding support for existing hardware or software in collaboration under the spirit of open source.
An Application that Aids Learning. Packed with features to enhance the efficiency of your daily lessons and learning, including an e-Activity function(e-ACT) that allows you to create useful materials during lessons, and a handy Spreadsheet application(S-SHT). Jun 30, 2013 Download Link. No excuse to not do your homework on time. If you can't afford a real calculator, get this free virtual one instead and do it on your computer!
LibrePilot finds its roots in the OpenPilot project and the founding members are all long-standing contributors in that project.
The LibrePilot Project will be governed by a board of members using consensual methods to make important decisions and to set the overall direction of the project.
The LibrePilot source code is released under the OSI approved GPLv3 license. Integral text of the license can be found at www.gnu.org.
The source code can be found on Bitbucket and Github.
- Multiple input protocols: PWM, PPM (up to 16 channels), S.Bus, DSM Sat, SRXL, HoTT, EX.Bus, OpenLRS, iBUS
- Multiple output protocols: PWM, PWMSync, OneShot125, OneShot42, Multishot
- Multiple telemetry protocols: MSP, MAVLINK (OSD devices that use those protocols may be connected directly)
- Multiple sensor fusion algorithms: Complementary (+Mag +GPS), Extended Kalman Filter (INS13), INS13Indoor
- Autonomous Flight, Auto Takeoff, Auto Land and Return to Base
- Various flight modes: Manual, Rate, RateTrainer, Attitude, AxisLock, WeakLeveling, VirtualBar, Acro+, Rattitude, AltitudeHold, AltitudeVario, CruiseControl, PositionHold
- Gimbal stabilization, camera tilt compensation
- PID tuning via Autotune, Easytune or manual by TxPID
- Different Flightcontrollers: CC3D, Revolution, Sparky2, Revo Nano, and more!
- Configuration Software for Linux, Mac, Windows and Android
- And many more!