Solutions to Convert PDF to Word 2010
To convert a normal PDF to Word, watch this YouTube tutorial: If you your document is a scanned PDF or image, be sure to check off an option in Settings before you upload your file for conversion. To do so, go to Google Drive homepage > click the gear icon on top right > check 'Convert uploads' option. Wondershare PDF to Word Converter for Mac is capable of converting PDF files to editable Word files, maintaining the original images, text, hyperlinks, graphics, format and layout. The application supports exportation of PDF documents to Microsoft Office Word 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Apowersoft PDF Converter
Apowersoft PDF Converter is a multi-platform PDF converter which works perfectly on Windows, macOS, Android and iOS devices. To help you work more productively, it enables you to convert more than one document a time, and with it, you can convert PDF to Word 2010 even on the go, because you can convert on your mobile devices, so if urgent situation occurs, you don’t need to find a computer, instead, download its app and you can convert document instantly. Apart from PDF to Word, it also works PDF to other formats, merge PDF and more.
If you like this app, you can rate a 5-star review on app store:
FreePDFConvert offers an easy method to convert PDF file to Word online. To use this online tool, signing up for the membership is necessary. Converting PDF files to Word documents involves uploading the file or URL, entering an email address where the converted files will be sent, choosing your desired output format, and then clicking “convert”.
Zamzar is another online conversion tool. To use for free, convert your PDF file to Word 2010 by uploading up to 100 MB worth of files. Essentially, the process is the same as the previously mentioned conversion tool. Zamzar offers additional features for a price. Users can choose between basic and pro membership.
Nitro PDF Software
Also an online tool, Nitro PDF Software lets you free convert PDF to Word 2010 by uploading your files on the website. They offer Nitro Pro which allows conversion of all types of files. The package comes with a free 14-day trial.
PDFOnline offers free and paid versions to convert PDF to Word documents. On its website, you can upload and convert files with a maximum size of 2 MB. To use as a desktop application, you can download the pro version for Windows PC that comes with a free trial.
Which is the Best PDF Converter?
Basically, the five aformentioned tools can help you convert PDF file to Word 2010. But you may also want to know which one suits your need. Now, let’s compare the advantages and disadvantages of these tools to help you make the decision.
Online Conversion Services
You don’t need to download any software, which can save the time of waiting installation and save device storage space.
The uploading procedure may take a long time if the file is too large.
PDF to Word Converter Program
Manual De Word 2010 Pdf
- No need to upload your file online and wait for minutes or hours for the output to arrive in your email.
- The conversion process takes place quickly and instantly.
- Desktop or mobile apps are more convenient and reliable when it comes to batch conversions that involve large file sizes.
- The accuracy level is also high, which means the original look and format is retained in the output when you convert PDF to MS Word 2010.
Overall, Apowersoft PDF Converter is the optimal choice for fast, reliable, accurate and versatile conversion. If you don’t like waiting for long and you don’t want to risk your privacy, this application is the right choice.
Mar 07,2020 • Filed to: Create PDF
Using PDF format can ensure that the formatting and layout are maintained on any devices. It is more secured than other formats, and tends to have a fairly small size. There may be times when you need to convert multiple Word documents to PDF. This article will describe 5 simple ways to batch convert Word to PDF.
Method 1. Batch Convert Word to PDF with PDFelement Pro
We highly recommend that you use PDFelement Pro to export Word documents to PDF,if you are a Windows user. The steps to convert Word to PDF in batch form is very simple. Follow the guide below:
Step 1. Download and Launch PDFelement Pro
The first step on how to batch convert Word to PDF is to download PDFelement Pro. When installed this batch PDF converter, open it and click 'Create PDF' to begin the Word to PDF bacth converting.
Step 2. Batch Convert Word to PDF
When you click 'Create PDF', select All the Word documents you need to convert and click 'Open'. It will automaticly begin the process of batch converting Word to PDF.
Step 3. Save the Files
Click on the 'File' at the top left part of the toolbar and choose the 'Save' option. Click 'Save' again on the pop up windows. Now your word files have been converted into PDFs.
Optional: Combine Multiple Word Files into Single PDF
Click 'Home' > 'Combine Files' > 'Add Files' > Click 'Next' to combine multiple Word Files into Single PDF.
Method 2. Batch Convert Word to PDF with PDF Creator for Mac
If you are using a Mac, iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac is a great batch converter for Word to PDF conversions and is an affordable solution for creating and editing PDFs without hassle. You can also use iSkysoft PDF Creator as a Word to PDF converter.
Key Features of iSkysoft PDF Creator:
- Converts Word files to PDF, and can batch convert many documents at once.
- Plus, it creates PDFs that are compatible with any PDF program and all MS Office suites.
- Almost all versions of MS Office are compatible, such as 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- It's simple to use, easy to install and lets you convert many Word documents at once.
- Creates very high quality PDF documents that retain original formatting.
Step 1. Launch iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac
Download and launch iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac.
Step 2. Import Word Files
Select the 'Add Files' button to add your Word files. If all your files are saved in one folder then you can choose the 'Add Folder' option. The second method of importing your word files is by dragging and dropping them directly into the program.
Pdf Conversion Adobe
Step 3. Start Batch Converting Word to PDF
Click the 'Create' button to start the conversion process from Word to PDF. Upon completion, open the final PDF documents and save them in the desired location on your Mac.
Method 3. Batch Convert Word to PDF with Web Tool
- Step 1: Visit the site at hipdf.com. On the homepage, you will see the 'Convert' button on the top toolbar.
- Step 2: Click the 'Word to PDF' button and choose as many Word documents from your computer as you want.
- Step 3: Click the 'CHOOSE FILE' button and wait for the conversion process to end. Once complete, the PDF files will download automatically. And you can subscribe to begin batch convert Word to PDF.
Method 4. Batch Convert Word to PDF with Adobe Acrobat
- Step 1: Save all the Word documents that you wish to convert in one folder.
- Step 2: Open Adobe Acrobat and select 'Create PDF' to begin the batch convert Word to PDF progress.
- Step 3: Choose 'Multiple Files' > 'Create Multiple PDF Files'. Then click 'Next'.
- Step 4: Add Word files using the browse button and click on 'OK'. Choose the output folder and click on 'OK' to start the batch Word to PDF conversion.