Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver is a package that allows a PC to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver is readily available on this website article for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 is a multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printer device that can deliver professional quality outputs on your files and photos very quickly. This particular printer device comes with an integrated wireless printing technology and many useful technology to help users in doing their task at home or workplace instantly.
Canon MG5320 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon MG5320 urges family members, job teams, and also people to print innovative pictures with the help of brand-new software functions like HD Movie Print, enjoyable image filters, as well as Pixma Cloud Link. Still, we have a couple of problems. Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download - PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one delivers exceptional quality, versatility, and convenience for you. With built-in Wi-Fi technology can allow you to scan and print wirelessly almost anywhere around Your home and Office. Canon Pixma MG5320 Driver Download – is a good device, shiny black with rounded edges, measuring 8.9 by 21.4 by 18.9 inches (HWD) and also considers 18.3 extra pounds. It has both a 150-sheet major paper tray and a 150-sheet multipurpose tray for a 300-sheet total paper capability, and a built-in automatic duplexer. Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download - PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one delivers exceptional quality, versatility, and convenience for you. With built-in Wi-Fi technology can allow you to scan and print wirelessly almost.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 can definitely provide you with professional quality outputs together with 8.5 x 11″ borderless photos with high-quality print resolution. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. This particular printer machine features 5-individual printer cartridge system to print vivid and vibrant color outputs on your photographs.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 can instantly give users premium quality borderless images at size 8.5 x 11 inches with maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. This particular printing device comes with 5-individual printer cartridge technology to produce vibrant color on your photographs. It also features a built-in memory card and USB flash disk slot that allows you to print files and documents from memory card or flash drive directly.
Most of the common OS used in recent times is definitely compatible with all the most recent printer drivers available on this page. The fact is, some printer companies do not give the driver for few operating system which is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MG5320.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- Find the perfect Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver for your OS down below and after that click Download Here link at the right part of the table.
- Wait to the point where your Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver download action is completed then open the file directory the place where you save the Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver package on your hard drive, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver that you need to uninstall in your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Canon PIXMA MG5320
Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup Without Cd
Canon PIXMA MG5320 is a multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printer device that can deliver professional quality outputs on your files and photos very quickly. This particular printer device comes with an integrated wireless printing technology and many useful technology to help users in doing their task at home or workplace instantly
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver and Software Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS – Canon PIXMA MG5320 can help you get printing results quickly. It prints out one 4 x 6 inches borderless photo within mere 20 seconds. Printing in black and white, you will get 12.5 pages per minute. Printing in color, you will get 9.3 pages per minute. It uses 4,608 nozzles, 4,096 for color and 512 for black and white. Its picoliter sizes are 1.2 and 5, for color. The unit’s maximum resolution is 9600 x 2400 dpi for color and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white. Paper sizes intended for use with this printer are US envelopes number 10, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, 8 x 10 inches, Legal, and Letter.
Panasonic Printer Driver Download
Canon MG5320 printer can use paper of the following varieties: Semi-gloss, Glossy, super high gloss, matte, envelopes, printable discs like CD or DVD, and plain paper.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 has output tray capacity of 150 sheets on its auto sheet feeder and 150 sheets on its cassette. Its copier turns in the first copy in mere 14 seconds. The copier can reduce file size by 25% and enlarge it by 400%. Its scanner is of flatbed type and uses 2400 x 4800 dpi of maximum resolution.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds|
Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm
Colour: Approx. 9.3 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi|
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
CD/DVD: Printable Disc
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Colour): Approx. 14 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||Memory Card Support|
SD Memory Card, SDHC
miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card
microSD Card, microSDHC Card
USB flash memory
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0″ LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, PIXMA Cloud Link, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)|
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
PictBridge11 (Cable not included)
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM|
PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX
Solution Menu EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.8″ W x 14.5″D x 6.6″ H|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG5320 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5320, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 5320 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG5320 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG5320 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5320 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG5320. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG5320 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG5320 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5320 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5320 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG5320) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG5320 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG5320 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup
- Use the ↑ or ↓ button (A) to display Setup on your Canon MG5320 printer, then press the right FUNCTION button (B).
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes, then press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in step 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the screen appears “Connected to the access point” on Canon PIXMA MG5320, press the OK button.
- If the timeout error screen appears, press the OK button, then start over from step 10.
- If an error message appears, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5320, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.40.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||54 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||29 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|AirPrint Firmware Updater (Mac) for MG5320||1.2b||26 MB||Download|
|AirPrint Firmware Updater (Windows) for MG5320||1.1||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 User Manual (Mac)||1.21||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.20||37 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.5||128 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.5||303 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 - Specifications Sheet||1.00||353 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 Getting Started manual||CA.1.00||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Operation Guide)||1.80||430 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Operation Guide)||3.60||242 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 Getting Started||V1||3.8 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver, Software and User Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG5320 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.